Don’t miss our call!
One of our representatives will reach out shortly to schedule and appointment and give you more info about solar incentives and programs available in your area!
WHO IS DSOLAR?
Since 2012, DSolar has been installing residential and commercial solar systems throughout Queensland and New South Wales. We have deep industry experience, a stringent eye for quality solar components and a philosophy of always putting our customers first.
This is why so many customers have rated us 5-stars.
As a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer, our customers can access Victorian solar rebates, which require the solar retailer to be CEC approved.
Nowadays, we operate nationally, with installation teams in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
HOW IS DSOLAR DIFFERENT?
- We pride ourselves on being an ethical solar retailer who is committed to the industry, will install premium components to safeguard homeowner investment, and remain in business so your warranties can be serviced.
- DSolar is not a new company. We have been installing residential and commercial solar systems since 2012.
- Our commitment to our customers is industry-leading. We’ll be there for you, from the moment you decide to move solar, through to your first power bill after installing solar, and far beyond.
- When we say we’re committed to customers, we really mean it. Name another solar company where you can speak to the Managing Director, or who guarantees you a 5-day product replacement turnaround, or who provides you a 25-year (lifetime) warranty on workmanship.
- Our team has many years of deep experience in solar technology. We know which solar brands work best in Australian conditions. You can be assured, if they’ve made our list of solar products we’re willing to install, these solar products succeeded in passing stringent product scrutiny.
Whether you’re considering solar to cut your costs, or you’re motivated to leave the planet in its best possible condition for future generations, your decision to move to solar with us will make your life better. We guarantee it.
WHY SHOULD I MOVE SOLAR?
- Solar energy is a sustainable resource. For as long as the sun shines (another billion years according to scientists), there’s more than enough energy produced to power your lifestyle.
- Moving solar means you become an independent energy generator. Many people move to solar to minimise their dependency on high-cost grid power. Not only can your own solar system dramatically reduce your power bills, but it also prepares your home for participation in emerging decentralised energy markets, if you add battery storage.
- Installing solar improves property values. A study conducted by realestate.com.au found that 85% of Australians identify solar rooftop panels as something which adds to a property’s value.
- Going solar helps leave our planet in its best possible shape for future generations of Australians.
IS SOLAR CO2 EMISSION FREE?
Usually, after two years of working on a roof, and generating electricity, all the “lifecycle energy” cost of the panel has been recovered.
In the case of quality long-lasting panels, such as DSolar installs, more than 20+ years of zero CO2 power will be produced.
Many manufacturers use their own solar panels to power their panel manufacturing plants, so the consumption of fossil fuel-derived energy to make panels is now very low and getting lower.
In addition is the volume of Greenhouse House Gas (GHG) is avoided by using solar power, with the typical focus on Carbon Dioxide (CO2), the most significant greenhouse gas from fossil fuel electricity generation.
In Australia each kWh of electricity generated from conventional sources creates approximately 1kg of CO2. A 6.6kw solar system will produce around 10,600 kwh a year which will save around 10.6 tonnes of CO2 emissions per year.
Taking into account the two years to pay off the embedded energy in the panel, after 20+ years a 6.6kw system will have a net saving of around 243 tonnes of CO2.
You can be very confident that a quality solar system, well installed will make a huge contribution to lowering fossil fuel CO2 emissions.
SINGLE PHASE VS THREE-PHASE ELECTRICITY - WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
I THOUGHT I COULD DISCONNECT FROM THE GRID?
HOW DO I BUY A DSOLAR SYSTEM?
Before a quote can be produced, we’ll want to understand your unique electricity consumption patterns. You’ll be asked how many people live in your household, whether you’re heating a pool, how big your home is, whether you’re at home or work during the day, and other relevant questions.
Why do we want to know this information? Because we want to install a solar system that best meets your needs. We want you to be happy with your system, the power bill reduction you enjoy, and the value your system adds to your home.
One of our friendly solar team members will discuss your current electricity bill, the size of your house, and other variables, so that we can offer you the best possible solar system recommendations that specifically meet your needs.
HOW LONG DOES A SOLAR POWER SYSTEM TAKE TO INSTALL?
The final step is connecting your solar system to the grid. This can take between 4-6 weeks depending on your energy distributor and energy retailer.
WILL I NEED TO CHANGE ENERGY RETAILERS?
HOW DOES SOLAR WORK?
Solar panels capture sunlight and convert it into DC (direct current).
Photovoltaic solar panels absorb sunlight as a source of energy to generate electricity. A photovoltaic (PV) module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 photovoltaic solar cells. Photovoltaic modules constitute the photovoltaic array of a photovoltaic system that generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications.
A solar inverter
A solar inverter then converts DC into AC (Alternate Current) – which then powers your home in real time.
A solar inverter (or PV inverter) is a type of electrical converter which converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. It is a critical balance of system (BOS)–component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GENERATE SURPLUS SOLAR POWER?
TELL ME ABOUT FEED-IN TARIFFS
WHAT IS THE GRID?
HOW LONG DOES A SOLAR SYSTEM LAST?
DSolar only installs premium solar products, since it’s quality that keeps your system generating power for 20+ years. We’re not the cheapest solar provider, because we don’t cut quality or service corners. Instead, when you buy from us, we’ll guarantee a high-performance. long-lasting solar system that delivers on the promises we make to you.
Our brands are amongst Australia’s most credible. Jinko solar panels, for example, consistently win global awards for excellence. Sungrow, an inverter brand we install, is Australia’s favourite string inverter. No product makes our list without passing stringent quality assurance on our part.
Plus we offer a 25-year workmanship guarantee and a 5-day product replacement commitment in the event of product failure – in addition to manufacturer warranties.
This is how we keep your solar system powering your life for 20 (or more) years.
HOW DO SOLAR BATTERIES WORK?
Solar batteries work by converting the DC energy being produced by your solar panels and storing it as AC power for later use. In some cases, solar batteries have their own inverter and offer integrated energy conversion. The higher your battery’s capacity, the more solar energy it can store. Most solar batteries last up to 12 years before their life-span and capacity begin to deteriorate.
HOW MUCH MONEY WILL I SAVE BY INSTALLING SOLAR?
The amount of money your household will save on power bills by going solar is affected by a number of factors, including:
- Your energy consumption and the size of your solar power system – if you use more power than your system is capable of producing, your savings will be reduced. It’s important to choose the right-sized system for your needs.
- Your feed-in tariff – this is the amount your electricity retailer pays you for any excess power your solar panels generate.
- Your usage patterns – solar panels can only generate electricity while the sun is shining. This means that households that use a lot of power during the day may attract greater savings than those that consume most of their power at night. However, you will still receive a feed-in tariff for any excess electricity you generate during the day.
- Where you live – some areas of Australia receive a lot more sunlight than others, so a solar system in Brisbane will usually generate more power than one in Hobart.
WHAT ARE STC'S?
3.5 hours to install a 7.7kW system, I definitely wasn’t expecting Lee and Vinnie to get it done so quickly. Well done, fellas.
Fantastic service, very up to date information. The installation crew were very efficient, tidy and no delays. The follow-up service was fantastic, I would recommend DSolar to anyone. Thank you.
They said what they would do, they did more than what they said and they did it with excellence. The install team, Lei and Vincent communicated well, did their job with grace and efficiency, and left the site clean, but more importantly with a fully working system which immediately produced results. Nothing happens without the back room staff who are the most pleasant and accommodating group especially Christine. The price is always important and Dsolar are very competitive, 10 out of 10 and fully recommended.
From my first contact with Derick to the completion of the installation of the panels by Dan, Josh and Taylar, I have nothing but praise for the excellent and professional work that they have undertaken. I had many many conversations with Derick as to why I couldn’t say yes to the installation; storms, hail damage, new roof, holdups with the new roof due to more rain – the list goes on. However, on all occasions, Derick calmly took it all in, suggested new contact timings and cleared the way for the team. Great Job!
I was very fortunate to have DSolar install my solar panels. I was treated with the utmost respect and my questions were answered immediately and with great knowledge on their part. All staff were extremely patient with me and provided me with all the information that I needed. The installation team, Josh, Dan and Taylar were extremely efficient, polite and very respectful. Many, many thanks to all staff.
Happy and satisfied with the work completed by DSolar! Their customer service is exceptional. Dsolar handled all the required paperwork. Michael and crew installed the inverter and panels quick and professionally. Highly recommend Dsolar if you’re interested in installing solar on your property.
DSolar was a very pleasant and proactive company to deal with. The level of courtesy and professionalism of both Zac and Christine remained high throughout the entire time that I was interacting with both of them. The installers were very courteous and professional as well.
I would like to thank Micheal and his team from dSolar for the great job they did yesterday on the installation of our panels. They went about the job without any hassles and were polite and courteous the whole time they were here. Definitely recommend this company.
I found Dsolar very professional in all aspects of the process from phone calls to the installation. Jerry was the team leader of installation he was very courteous and professional installation was done with out an issue they clean up all rubbish all wiring connections were very tidy. I would definitely recommend them to my family and friends.
Michael and his team arrived when they said they would and I found the whole team very energetic. They installed all the panels and inverter in half a day, which I did not think was possible, but they were very professional and took a lot of care. The system started working straight away when connected and Michael was very thorough. Great job.
Book a Free